Παρασκευή 18 Ιανουαρίου 2013



On Jubilee Street there was a girl named Bee
She had a history but no past
When they shut her down the Russians moved in
Now I am too scared to even walk on past

She used to say

All those good people down on Jubilee street 
They ought to practise what they preach
Here they are to practise just what they preach
Those good people on Jubilee street

And here I come up the hill I m pushing my wheel of love

I got love in my tummy & a tiny little pain
And a 10 ton catastrophe on a 60 pound chain
And I m pushing my wheel of love up Jublee streets

Look at me now...


The problem was she had a little black book 

And my name was written on every page
Well, a girl's got to make ends meet even on Jubilee Street
I was out of place & time & over the hill & out of my mind 
On Jubilee Street
I oughta practise what I preach
These days I go down town in my tie and tails
I got a foetus on a leash

I am alone now. I am beyond recriminations

Curtains are shut. Furniture has gone.
I am transforming I am vibrating 

I am glowing


I am flying 


Look at me now....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου